Tuesday 10 March 2009

I've decided that I have a compulsive knitting habit- not just that I love doing it- I have to do it. I was early to pick my daughter up from school and it was too cold to stand around outside the school so I satyed in the car. I couldn't just sit there though- I had to knit. Thank goodness the car has never been cleaned or tidied because I found wool and needles- Hurrah!! I got a few funny looks from mothers passing the car and peering in, but it was so lovely to do. I spend so much time rushing about, it almost felt naughty to sit relaxing and knitting in the car! The result was a baby bootee (just the one!) so now I simply have to make the matching one- perhaps I can do that whilst in the shower!
We have had such a brilliant response to our recycled cycles appeal for unwanted bikes this weekend, I reckon we could soon have the project up and running. If you haven't already, have a look here is more info!
Take care, Bye ;)

No comments: